• The Garden Group take cares of the church yard with their green thumbs.
• Prayer Chain members pray for those who share their certain prayer requests with confidentiality.
• Weekly Bible Study meets at a member’s home.
• Parent Support Group (for parents with teens) meets on the first Friday of each month at 6:30 p.m.
• A Prayer Shawl Ministry Group was developed to show the love of Christ to church members and friends experiencing a personal crisis such as the illness or death of a loved one or their own physical or emotional trials.
The Prayer Shawl ministry serves the needs of those who receive the shawl as it wraps them in the love of Christ and also serves the needs of the shawl maker who takes time in prayer while knitting or crocheting to connect with their faith and prayerfully consider the charge to care for each other.