Our historic church building features a warm atmosphere with antique oak woodwork and stained glass windows. Originally built in 1867, the building has been kept up-to-date with modern kitchen, nursery, office and classroom space. The building is also handicapped accessible, with and elevator to access the sanctuary, and air conditioned for summer worship comfort. Other upgrades to the facility are in the planning stage.
We offer our building for use to individuals and organizations serving the community. The building can be used for weddings (see wedding page), funerals (see funeral page) or other activities that serve the community. Our Fellowship Hall is located on the lower level of the church building and has a fully-operational kitchen that can be used for wedding receptions, funeral receptions or other activities that require food preparation. Fellowship Hall, on the ground level, is handicapped accessible. An elevator is available to access the sanctuary for services there. The church is also equipped with a nursery. The church has a smaller “parlor” room available for smaller gatherings. DVD/VHS media players are available.